Banner Program 2023
Look out for the 2022 banners, 'Gnome's on Vacation' on Victoria Road and beyond.
Please contact the Community Centre early autumn about the 2023 banner program.
- Register in advance with reception at the Revelstoke Community Centre located at 600 Campbell Avenue.
- Banner painting takes place at the Visual Arts Centre located at 320 Wilson Street.
- Business $150.00
- Adults/NFP $70.00
- Children $60.00
What to do
- Create a simple, easy to paint design that will allow you to paint your banner in the time allocated (3 hours).
- A simple design means your banner will be easy to see from the streets, displaying the desired effect.
- The theme should stand out.
- Remember to sign your banner
What not to do
- Avoid small details, images, or text on your banner design as it will be difficult to see once it is hung.
- Text is not permitted on banners (excluding business logos).
- No logos. Business banners will have their business' name pre-painted on the bottom of the banners before the banner is painted by you. All text will be the same for continuity.
- Copyright images will not be accepted
Please consider the following
- Numbers are limited; only those registered are to attend the Visual Arts Centre to paint banners.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by 1 adult. (Please adhere to this so we can maintain capacity regulations.)
- To keep the program running on time, it is critical for painters to arrive and finish within the 3 hour time slot.
- If you need to confirm or change your painting date, please call the Community Centre at 250-837-9351 ext. 3.
- Once the banners are taken down, they are delivered to the Revelstoke Community Centre for collection.
The contact's name and number given at registration will be called for banner pick up.