Forms & Applications

Committee to Approve Public Events (CAPE) Application
All events hosting a beer garden must fill out an CAPE (Committee to Approve Public Events) application. This form should be filled out at least 6 months in advance to your event, and no later than 3 months in advance.   
Equipment Rental Form
 If you do not need to book the facility, but are just needing equipment, we have a variety of equipment available for rent. To rent with us you will need to fill out and sign this form along with a damage deposit.

Sports Fields & Parks Agreement
 We have many great recreational fields available for sports groups and events. In order to ensure availability, we require everyone to book the fields through us, and sign the field use agreement.
Grant-in-Aid Application
The City of Revelstoke recognizes the value to the community of local clubs, groups, non-profit organizations and charities in their efforts to promote or meet the goals and objectives of the City. The Grant-in-Aid application is subject to budgetary constraints, but is there to assist these organizations in accordance with the terms and conditions of the GIA policy. This link will take you to the online application. This application is due by February of each year and expires at the end of that calendar year.
Kitchen Rental Agreement 
When looking for a large commercial kitchen to book without the rooms, you will need to book the facility, and fill out the kitchen rental agreement. Once this is received you will be contacted to go through the facility with the facility coordinator to get a safety tour and to review the responsibilities in the kitchen when renting.

Special Event Permit
For any event taking place on outdoor City property, you will require this permit. This document is a communication piece for the city enabling us to best coordinate your event in terms of street closures, electrical, liability and more in the most efficient and safe way.     

Temporary Food Service Requirements
For events using the kitchen and preparing food for the public, you are required to provide a copy of a Temporary Food Service Permit through Interior Health. There are both High and Low risk permits. To determine which one you may require, please visit the website for a complete list of detailed instructions.