- City Services
Please note, due to the current climate with COVID-19, the City of Revelstoke has taken some precautionary measures including closure of facilities for public access. All departments remain available via email or phone. Please visit our Alert Centre and COVID-19 Service Update pages for more details and updates on the situation.
please contact us for information on how to pay the following:
Land Use Permits
By phone: (250) 837-2161
By Email: email@example.com
We are still receiving mail at this time and payments can be sent by cheque to:
City Of Revelstoke
216 Mackenzie Ave.
P.O. Box 170
Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
The Finance and Information Technology (IT) Department is responsible for the financial management of the municipality and ensures that statutory requirements relating to finance are carried out.
The department's functions include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Collection of fees for:
- Financial investments
- Management of the cemetery database
- Preparation of budgets and the annual financial plan
- Property taxes and utility billing
- Risk management and insurance
The department strives to provide timely and accurate financial information to facilitate the decision-making needs of the City Council, senior management, and external stakeholders.
The department also provides IT services such as:
- A wide-area network that links municipal facilities
- Managing computer systems, equipment, and software applications
- Support services for users