Will the event require road closures?

Any disruptions to roads, sidewalks or parking spaces will require a Traffic Control Plan  submitted with your event application. Advertising, neighbor notice and signatures, and a certified flag persons may be required at the expense of the event host.

Show All Answers

1. Is insurance manditory?
2. Where will the event take place?
3. Will your event require a business license?
4. Will the event require road closures?
5. Will there be food sales?
6. Will alcohol be served?
7. Will you be hosting a raffle, 50/50 draw or other form of gaming event?