Will there be food sales?

British Columbia Interior Health services must provide approved Temporary Food Service permits to any event with food vendors or other food service. Follow the link  Temporary Food Service Permit for additional information. A copy of your approved permit must  be submitted prior to your event.

Show All Answers

1. Is insurance manditory?
2. Where will the event take place?
3. Will your event require a business license?
4. Will the event require road closures?
5. Will there be food sales?
6. Will alcohol be served?
7. Will you be hosting a raffle, 50/50 draw or other form of gaming event?