Will alcohol be served?

A liquor license is required for any event in which alcohol is being served or sold. Follow the link Liquor Special Event Permit for more information. You must also submit a CAPE application (Committee to approve public events) three months in advance of your event. A copy of your BC liquor license and CAPE application must be submitted to the City of Revelstoke’s Parks Recreation & Culture Department.

Show All Answers

1. Is insurance manditory?
2. Where will the event take place?
3. Will your event require a business license?
4. Will the event require road closures?
5. Will there be food sales?
6. Will alcohol be served?
7. Will you be hosting a raffle, 50/50 draw or other form of gaming event?